Before and After Pupil Care
After School Club – 'CtK Angels'
There will continue to be before/after school provision, provided by Mrs Barr using the Nursery as a base.
If you are interested in securing a place for your child(ren) please contact Mrs J Barr
email@example.com or telephone 07984546772.
Places will be given on a first come, first serve basis along with a monthly payment upfront.
Christ the King Before and After School Pupil Care has been established since 1997. We are able to support the needs of many of our parents who work or would like to work or study.
The club is staffed by qualified and experienced early years practitioners and play leaders. All of the staff will be familiar to the children as they are also employed by Christ the King School.
We have extended the provision of breakfast club to include certain children that will benefit from additional support with their learning. At the moment, they are currently enjoying some very competitive games of scrabble to help improve their vocabulary and use of language.
The children can choose from a wide range of activities such as listening to and making music, football, hockey, arts and crafts and ICT. Children can also undertake homework or enjoy reading a book in a relaxing quiet area.
If you would like further information contact Mrs. Barr on 0121 464 9829 who is the Before and After School Pupil Care provider and manager.
7.30am - 8.30am
3pm - 6pm
- "I feel happy and relaxed at work knowing that my children will be safe and happy."
- When I go to collect my child from the club, he doesn't want to leave."
- I now attend college and hope to get a job in the future. I couldn't do it without the club".
- "We have loads of fun and I have made friends with bigger children, it makes me feel happy."
- "I like playing in the sand, water and painting. Sometimes, I do my homework."
- "We play computer games and have competitions to see who's the best. We like showing the little ones how to play".
- "It's great because I can play football all night if I want!"