Can you make your very own pinwheel just like the ones you might see on a visit to the beach at Weston-super-Mare? Use the instructions below to help you or follow an instructional video on YouTube!
Can you learn a poem and perform it to your family?
Click on the link below to be taken to the Children's Poetry Archive website, which has many different poems suitable for children aged 5-7 years old to choose from.
Click on each poem to hear them being performed and to see the words too.
Which one are you going to learn and perform?
1. Choose an exercise that you can do many times in a short space of time. For example: hoop jumps, star jumps or frog jumps.
2. See how many you can do in 1 minute.
3. Make a tally chart of how many you have done (just like recording house points on the charts in class).
4. Challenge other members of your family to try and beat your score and record their scores.
5. Create a bar chart to show all of your scores. Who was the highest scorer?